We are pleased to announce that SchemeServe LABS has been updated already and LIVE will be updated on Tuesday night (2nd) with the following new features and updates:
- Added Tailor setting to enable 'Change Status' email dropdown to auto-select client/agent/logged in user address
- Added extra document tokens related to Commission Flex fields. This means that you can now use the additional tokens in your documents:
## IF([Record.FlexEnabled], "It was available", "Not available") ##
## IF([Record.HasFlexedCommission], "It was available and they changed their commission", "No change to standard commission") ##
- Fixed an issue with reporting access - Made the view and edit options on a report consistent.
Before this fix an Admin user could view / edit all reports regardless of whether or not they were the user that created the report. Going forward, if a report is set up to be visible / editable by specific users only, then only those specific users and the report creator will be able to view / edit the report. If Admin users still need to be able to view / edit the report as well as named users, they must be added as a named user. You should review your reports permissions if you previously relied on Administrators being able to access reports.
- Fixed an issue with quote validation stopping submission when there is a hidden date field.
- Fixed an issue with the back button when Commission Flex / Aggregator enabled, previously, it went back too many steps.
- Fixed an issue with renewal display for questions, which meant that individual questions set as ‘Display On Renewal’, were not showing, under some unusual circumstances.
- Fixed an issue with renewal display for pages. Same as above but for Pages of questions.
- Fixed an issue with Re-Quote button not working in IE11 on Win7/8 - It worked fine on other browsers and Operating systems.
- Fixed an issue caused by large and small hyphens (– —) not evaluating as equal to each other in rules, particularly those auto inserted by Word when it auto-hyphenates something.