The next SchemeServe maintenance update is now ready for release.
The date for this release will be Monday 1st June 2020 at approximately 22:00.
The LABS environment has been updated and we ask that all clients please check over their own schemes prior to the release.
Please note there is a new labs URL: https://*yoursite*.labs.schemeserve.com
In this release:
DEV-1193 – Requote Renewal Options
- There are now two separate options for the ‘Requote’ button in renewal records
- Create new record within current case
- Create new case
- These options can be selected in the General tab of the Scheme Settings. All existing Schemes will have the second option ticked to maintain the original functionality (create new case). To enable the new style of requote (create new record within current case), the option will need to be manually ticked for each scheme. This will allow you to choose if your schemes have Renewal Requotes disabled or enabled with either or both requote buttons.
- As part of these changes the ‘Payments up to date’ button found on the cases page will now only show ‘Payments not up to date’ when a case transitions to ‘Pending/Invited’ or ‘On Cover’. On ‘User Saved’ or ‘Quotation’ it will currently show as ‘payments up to date’ as there can now be multiple records with these statuses when using the new style of ‘Re-quote Renewals’. Where payments are shown as 'up to date' the balance when processing a payment will default to zero - in this instance the required balance will need to be entered manually. Further enhancements to this functionality are coming shortly and will be detailed in a future release.
- Important: Any Custom CSS used to hide the current ‘Requote’ button will need to be updated to also include the new ‘Requote’ button, as this is a new and separate object.
[May affect: Renewals, Requotes, Documents, Quotations, Cases, Scheme Settings]
We ask that everyone please test your schemes before the release date on labs to ensure a smooth transition.