The next SchemeServe maintenance release is now ready to fix a number of bugs currently in production.
The date for this release will be Monday 24th February 2020 at approximately 22:00.
The LABS environment has been updated and we ask that all clients please check over their own schemes prior to the release.
Please note there is a new labs URL: https://*yoursite*.labs.schemeserve.com
In this release:
DEV-1037 - Agents Page – Visual bug when enabling an agent
- Corrected a visual issue that occurred when enabling an agent.
[May affect: Agents page]
DEV-1051 – Agents Page – Welcome emails not sending to users when enabling an agent
-Welcome emails triggered when enabling an agent are now sent to users correctly.
[May affect: Agents page, Welcome emails]
DEV-1054- ADVANCE – Error when running an MTA on MP Scheme (#22405)
- Resolved an error that occurred when performing an adjustment on a Multipage scheme on a case that uses a file lookup for a rated answer, that’s no longer in the file lookup.
[May affect: Multipage schemes, Adjustments, File Lookups]
DEV-1026 – Issue with Cancel Policy – Able to back date the Cancellation (#22291)
- Cancellations can now no longer pre-date the inception date of the policy.
[May affect: Cancellations]
DEV-1017– Bexhill adjustment to provide previous address (#22250)
- New fields added during the Bexhill checkout to allow customers to add their previous address if they've been at their current address for less than three years.
[May affect: API, Premium Finance, Credit checks, Documents, Quotations]
DEV- 498 - MP – Deleting a property but endorsements attached to that property then being moved to next property in list (#19556, #19637 and #21799)
- Endorsements on multipage schemes now behave correctly when one of the multipages is removed from a case as part of an adjustment
[May affect: Multipage schemes, Endorsements, Adjustments]
DEV-1014 – Decline rule run on batch renewal but decline status is then overwritten to pending (#20990)
- A fix has been put in place to prevent batch renewals from changing of the status to ‘Pending’ or ‘Quotation’ if it is currently declined.
[May affect: Batch renewals, Renewal declines]
DEV-958- Endorsements copied to re-quotes where they shouldn’t (#21992)
- Endorsements automatically added by rules, now behave correctly on re-quotes,
[May affect: Endorsements, Rules, Re-quotes]
DEV-811- Bug with “None” as Cancellation method when deleting a location at Adjustment (#20657)
- At adjustment when you remove a page from a multipage scheme’s case with “None” as the Cancellation method, charges will once again rate correctly.
[May affect: Ratings, Adjustments, Charges, Multipage schemes]
We ask that everyone please test your schemes before the release date on labs to ensure a smooth transition.