The next SchemeServe maintenance release is now ready to fix a number of bugs currently in production.
The date for this release will be Monday 22nd January 2020 at approximately 22:00.
The LABS environment has been updated and we ask that all clients please check over their own schemes prior to the release.
Please note there is a new labs URL: https://*yoursite*.labs.schemeserve.com
In this release:
DEV-833 - Agents Page - Clicking on a 'Recent Search' doesn't re-search the recent search
- Clicking on a 'Recent Search' on the agents page now correctly re-searches for the user's 'Recent Search' correctly.
[May affect: Agents page]
DEV-646 - Cancelled policy - able to re-quote (#19956 & #19957)
- Added a new option within Scheme settings that can 'Allow clients to requote cancelled policies'. When this is not enabled, clients will not see the 'Re-Quote' button on any cancelled policies.
[May affect: Scheme settings, Re-Quotes, Cancellations]
DEV-907- Adjust batch renewals to be able to run from parent and child site (#21492)
- We've fixed the ability to process batch renewals on the shared site and not just the parent. A new option has been added to the scheme sharing options to process batch renewals:
on parent site.
on child site.
on both parent and child sites.
[May affect: Scheme settings, Scheme sharing, Batch Renewals]
DEV-754 - IMS MP Endorsements Issue: Add warning when changing MP Key Question (#20448 & #20441)
- We have added a warning on the Key Question option that "Adjusting this will mean manually added endorsements will not be carried over at renewal" to try to reduce Endorsement issues caused by amending key questions.
[May affect: Questions Editor, Endorsements, Multi-page Endorsements]
DEV-939- Questions Editor: Use pre computed blob hash
- Performance improvement around the questions editor also provides a notification to users editing a question set when that question set has been published.
[May affect: Performance, Questions Editor]
DEV-990 - PERFORMANCE: Cache GetQuote queries.
-Performance improvement around GetQuote queries for QuotationTemplates and QuotationTemplate RiskGroups to improve database response times.
[May affect: Performance, GetQuote, RiskGroups]
DEV-991- PERFORMANCE: Cache SanctionsSearch results
-Performance improvement around SanctionSearch queries by caching them for use across multiple insurers to improve database response times.
[May affect: Performance, SanctionsSearch, Referrals, Rules]
We ask that everyone please test your schemes before the release date on labs to ensure a smooth transition.