The next SchemeServe maintenance release is now ready to fix a number of bugs currently in production.
The date for this release will be Monday 6th January 2020 at approximately 22:00.
The LABS environment has been updated and we ask that all clients please check over their own schemes prior to the release.
Please note there is a new labs URL: https://*yoursite*.labs.schemeserve.com
In this release:
DEV-936 - Add canonical tags to the site head for all pages showing primary URL (#21865)
- Some clients were getting an issue when changing the name of their site or custom domains. Now each site will display correct canonical tags in the head so the correct URL will be ranked on search engines.
DEV-900 - Currency display bug - Danish Krona (#21714)
- Previously due to an update in the .NET framework, this bug caused MTA's using the currency Krona to change from values like '30.000,00' to '30.00', but only as part of 'Table' questions. This has since been resolved and the values now behave correctly.
DEV-595 - Custom JS loaded twice (#19844)
DEV-802 - Deleting one trigger removes all existing triggers (#20594)
- Previously when a question trigger was deleted while editing a page it deleted all triggers attached at a page level. This has been resolved and trigger behaviours have returned to normal.
DEV-334 - Load fields in question set - duplication within System ID (#18784)
- Previously this bug caused the SystemID's of Risk Groups to have their suffix (ie; '_PetTwo') to be duplicated. This has now been fixed and Risk Group SystemID's no longer have duplicated suffixes.
DEV-847 - Spelling Mistake on Pay by Direct Debit screen ( #20859)
- Previously there was an incorrect spelling of 'Installments' on the 'Pay by Direct Debit' screen. This has now been fixed.
DEV-934 - Issue pulling MP Calc question through on docs (#21858)
- Previously this caused an issue pulling through certain multi-page questions through onto documents. This has now been resolved and all questions can be displayed correctly on documents.
DEV-856 - Hitting save changes on this policy is changing the matrix at renewal (#21033)
- Previously if you performed an MTA on a multipage policy to remove a page it would show the Return Premium correctly, however, if you then went back into the questions page and just clicked 'Save Changes' without changing anything, it would change the Return Premium back to its original figure. This issue has now been resolved so the Return Premium is always correct.
DEV- 876 - Audit details in Rates & Fees is showing dates out of order (#21783 & #21548)
- Previously the dropdown within Insurer Rate Builder was not ordering by date correctly. This has now been fixed and will display in the correct order.
DEV-905 - Question set values not displaying correctly (#21742)
- Previously this issue caused an extra option to appear at the end of a 'Money' dropdown that was just a string of all the answers put together. This has now been resolved and the extra-long option will no longer appear.
DEV- 955 - Renewal questions not visible - question JS file issue (#21990)
- Previously there was an issue in questions.js that is certain circumstances would cause questions not to be visible to agents at renewal. This has since been resolved and all questions are now visible at renewal.
DEV-915 - MTA rounding issue in rating files (#20927)
- Previously when using 'MtaDiff' in a rating file, it would cause rounding to sometimes be off by 1-2p. This has now been resolved and the round will now calculate correctly.
We ask that everyone please test your schemes before the release date on labs to ensure a smooth transition.