Please find the below release notes relating to the release dated Monday 16th December 2019.
The LABS environment has been updated and we ask that all clients please check over their own schemes prior to the release.
Please note there is a new labs URL: https://*yoursite*.labs.schemeserve.com
In this release:
Dev-666 Change File Upload to Upload and Bypass the File Cluster
- Backend change that does what the name implies, File Uploads across SchemeServe now bypass the File Cluster and upload directly to Azure.
Dev-661 A bug with triggers - post quote (Zendesk - #20059)
- Previously this issue caused 'display triggers' not to work correctly in 'Post Quote', sometimes reversing the trigger or ignoring it altogether. This has since been fixed and is working correctly again.
Dev-888 - Replace zipped lookup file with CSV file only (Zendesk - #21232)
- Previously the uploading CSV's were being moved as part of the backup but not actually uploading correctly. This has now been fixed and CSV/zip files are being uploaded.
Dev-673 - Sums insured not carrying over at renewal (Zendesk - #20053)
- This issue stopped 'Sums Insured' fields from having their answers being carried over at renewal. This has been fixed and 'Insured Sum' fields will now carry across their answers correctly.
Dev-945 - Fix JS and CSS client cache headers
Dev-881 - Bexhill alterations to omit deposit payments correctly & Dev-932 - Bexhill Testing (Zendesk - #21839)
- These tickets both relate to the Bexhill Premium Finance calculations. These issues have since been resolved.
We ask that everyone please test your schemes before the release date on labs to ensure a smooth transition.