Tonight, around 11pm BST, we will be moving the current labs release to our production servers. I don't anticipate any down time during this upgrade.
Just in case you haven't seen the ticket from Adam MacDonald, I've added a description of whats new here as well.
*** NEW FEATURE
Endorsement page - This has been completely redesigned to make it easier to add and remove multiple endorsements plus you can search the endorsement library on one page. For a more in-depth look at what is changing with the endorsement page please have a look at our blog post:
***The fixes that are included in this release are:
1. When creating a Payment Schedule for Direct Debit the Date questions now have a default value
2. Rejections in Sepa Files now roll back.
3. Claims – You can now select an Insurer for a claim even if It is no longer available on the scheme.
4. Claims – Issue with saving the Loss Adjuster Name and Claimants Ref Field have now been resolved.
5. The search box has had some enhancements which mean you get the results back quicker.
The patch has been extensively tested however it makes sense to keep an eye out for any unusual behaviour. Should you discover any issues please either raise a new ticket or respond to this email right away and we will respond quickly.